- Show Remaining Articles ( 36 ) Collapse Articles
BBj ODBC Driver
BASIS ODBC Driver (pre-BBj)
- Show Remaining Articles ( 31 ) Collapse Articles
- Show Remaining Articles ( 68 ) Collapse Articles
BBj Enterprise Manager
BASIC Web Utility
- Show Remaining Articles ( 41 ) Collapse Articles
- Show Remaining Articles ( 226 ) Collapse Articles
PRO/5 Data Server
- Show Remaining Articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
TAOS: The Developers Workbench
- Show Remaining Articles ( 101 ) Collapse Articles
01210: Barista License Informaiton
Barista License Information
The latest version of Barista contains an updated licensing process that requires features lines for all Company ID+Product ID combinations on all tables. If you are working on your own vertical applications and wish to “brand” and license them as your own, they must be added as BASIS license feature lines. To do this, please contact BASIS Sales with the following information:
- Your BASIS Customer ID.
- An application Product ID consisting of a 2 or 3 byte, upper case, alpha/numeric code and a product description.
- An application Version No in the format of <major_no>.<minor_no> (Ex: 1.23).
These feature lines apply to Barista:
BARISTA – Allows unimpeded access to Barista development features and tables belonging to valid application feature lines. Modifications or form building to any tables tagged with an invalid license feature will trigger a nag message, but will allow the user to continue.
BARISTA_RUNTIME – Allows access to the Barista runtime engine and any valid feature line; does not allow access to Barista development options.
Last Modified: 2/12/2013 Product: BBj Operating System: All platforms
BASIS structures five components of their technology into the BBx Generations.