- Show Remaining Articles ( 36 ) Collapse Articles
BBj ODBC Driver
BASIS ODBC Driver (pre-BBj)
- Show Remaining Articles ( 31 ) Collapse Articles
- Show Remaining Articles ( 68 ) Collapse Articles
BBj Enterprise Manager
BASIC Web Utility
- Show Remaining Articles ( 40 ) Collapse Articles
- Show Remaining Articles ( 226 ) Collapse Articles
PRO/5 Data Server
- Show Remaining Articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
TAOS: The Developers Workbench
- Show Remaining Articles ( 101 ) Collapse Articles
00738: GPF in gdi.exe when starting Visual PRO/5 1.05
GPF in gdi.exe when starting Visual PRO/5 1.05
2 customers have reported getting an ‘Invalid Page Format’ error in gdi.exe when trying to start Visual PRO/5 revision 1.05.
The error only occurs if the hardware acceleration (in Control Panel / System / Performance) is turned on. Once this is turned off and the machine rebooted the error does not occur.
This is not a problem with Visual PRO/5, it is a hardware/driver problem.
Items to check:
1. Ensure that hardware accelerator is turned off or at it’s lowest setting before running Visual PRO/5 revision 1.05.
2. This is a hardware issue pertaining to the graphics card and/or it’s driver. Visual PRO/5 is catching and attempting to report some kind of error with this device driver.
The only solution is to contact the vendor of the card and/or its driver to ensure it is the most current version. If the vendor has a more current version of the driver – installing it may solve the problem.
Last Modified: 03/29/2000 Product: Visual PRO/5 Operating System: Windows
BASIS structures five components of their technology into the BBx Generations.