- Show Remaining Articles ( 36 ) Collapse Articles
BBj ODBC Driver
BASIS ODBC Driver (pre-BBj)
- Show Remaining Articles ( 31 ) Collapse Articles
- Show Remaining Articles ( 68 ) Collapse Articles
BBj Enterprise Manager
BASIC Web Utility
- Show Remaining Articles ( 40 ) Collapse Articles
- Show Remaining Articles ( 226 ) Collapse Articles
PRO/5 Data Server
- Show Remaining Articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
TAOS: The Developers Workbench
- Show Remaining Articles ( 101 ) Collapse Articles
01131: Gui screen remains after BBj session is gone
Gui screen remains after BBj session is gone
One customer reported frequent issues with BBj terminating and leaving GUI screens behind. The issue was an overall configuration issue of the system cache under Windows XP.
Other symptoms included:
Seeing socket errors in the BBj log files
Unable to run Apache Web server and BBj services at the same time
Issues with other third party applications including ITunes
The problem configuration had memory set to System cache, changing it to Programs resolved the issue.
1.) Right click on My Computer and select Properties.
2.) Click on the Advanced tab.
3.) Press the Performance Settings button.
4.) Click on the Advanced tab.
5.) Confirm memory usage is set to Programs.
6.) Click OK, OK, OK, and restart the computer.
Last Modified: 01/19/2007 Product: BBj Operating System: Windows
BASIS structures five components of their technology into the BBx Generations.