- Show Remaining Articles ( 36 ) Collapse Articles
BBj ODBC Driver
BASIS ODBC Driver (pre-BBj)
- Show Remaining Articles ( 31 ) Collapse Articles
- Show Remaining Articles ( 68 ) Collapse Articles
BBj Enterprise Manager
BASIC Web Utility
- Show Remaining Articles ( 41 ) Collapse Articles
- Show Remaining Articles ( 226 ) Collapse Articles
PRO/5 Data Server
- Show Remaining Articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
TAOS: The Developers Workbench
- Show Remaining Articles ( 101 ) Collapse Articles
00888: FLEXlm error -97 under Unix
FLEXlm error -97 under Unix
FLEXlm Error -97 is an indication that the desired vendor daemon is down.
1.) Verify the Basis License Manager is running:
ps -ef|grep basis
Two processes should be listed:
2) Start and stop the Basis License Manager (BLM). This can be accomplished through the install script, choose BLM, STOP and then START. After doing this, check for the BLM processes again outlined in step 1.
Type the following in the blmgr directory:
3) Check the lmgrd log file for further error messages This file is located in the blmgr\log directory.
Under UNIX operating systems this can also indicate that some operating system parameters need to be increased. See Knowledge Base article 00870 if this is the case.
Last Modified: 07/26/2004 Product: License Manager Operating System: UNIX OS Error:97
BASIS structures five components of their technology into the BBx Generations.