- Show Remaining Articles ( 36 ) Collapse Articles
BBj ODBC Driver
BASIS ODBC Driver (pre-BBj)
- Show Remaining Articles ( 31 ) Collapse Articles
- Show Remaining Articles ( 68 ) Collapse Articles
BBj Enterprise Manager
BASIC Web Utility
- Show Remaining Articles ( 40 ) Collapse Articles
- Show Remaining Articles ( 226 ) Collapse Articles
PRO/5 Data Server
- Show Remaining Articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
TAOS: The Developers Workbench
- Show Remaining Articles ( 101 ) Collapse Articles
00050: Troubleshooting startup failures in BBx
Troubleshooting startup failures in BBx
You can isolate where in the startup the error is happening by breaking down the startup process of BBx. Try, in series:
If the error message appears before the BBx error message then you know that the error has something to do with the load of Pro5.
If the BBx error message appears then you’re getting pretty far into the configuration process.
If we start then it means we’re OK until the terminal is opened.
If you get this far then we can start narrowing it down (generally by adding “ECHO” commands to the configuration file).
Last Modified: 02/24/2004 Product: PRO/5 Operating System: All platforms
BASIS structures five components of their technology into the BBx Generations.