- Show Remaining Articles ( 36 ) Collapse Articles
BBj ODBC Driver
BASIS ODBC Driver (pre-BBj)
- Show Remaining Articles ( 31 ) Collapse Articles
- Show Remaining Articles ( 68 ) Collapse Articles
BBj Enterprise Manager
BASIC Web Utility
- Show Remaining Articles ( 40 ) Collapse Articles
- Show Remaining Articles ( 226 ) Collapse Articles
PRO/5 Data Server
- Show Remaining Articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
TAOS: The Developers Workbench
- Show Remaining Articles ( 101 ) Collapse Articles
00800: How to resolve FLEXlm Error -5 with 2 products using a License Manager
How to resolve FLEXlm Error -5 with 2 products using a License Manager
After installing the BASIS License Manager and PRO/5 on a UNIX system a FLEXlm Error = -5, 357 (No such feature exists) persists even though the logfile indicates the BLM started for the stated feature.
License Path: /u/otherapplication/license/license.dat
FlexLM Error: -5, 357
Other applications that use FLEXlm may be setting an environmental variable called LM_LICENSE_PATH that points to /u/otherapplication/license/license.dat.
Under UNIX environmental variables, take precedence over pointer files so this variable will need to be modified to include the path to the BASIS.lic file along with the pointer to the license.dat file, separated by a colon.
For example, a .profile might include the line
setenv LM_LICENSE_FILE /u/otherapplication/license/license.dat
Modify this line to include /u/basis/pro5/BASIS.lic and a colon (:). The new line would be:
setenv LM_LICENSE_FILE /u/basis/pro5/BASIS.lic : /u/otherapplication/license/license.dat
Last Modified: 11/29/2000 Product: PRO/5 Operating System: UNIX
BASIS structures five components of their technology into the BBx Generations.