- Show Remaining Articles ( 36 ) Collapse Articles
BBj ODBC Driver
BASIS ODBC Driver (pre-BBj)
- Show Remaining Articles ( 31 ) Collapse Articles
- Show Remaining Articles ( 68 ) Collapse Articles
BBj Enterprise Manager
BASIC Web Utility
- Show Remaining Articles ( 40 ) Collapse Articles
- Show Remaining Articles ( 226 ) Collapse Articles
PRO/5 Data Server
- Show Remaining Articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
TAOS: The Developers Workbench
- Show Remaining Articles ( 101 ) Collapse Articles
00115: QEMM: fatal error:xms memory corrupted
QEMM: fatal error:xms memory corrupted
This problem was reported under version 7.5 of QEMM.
As of 8/11/95:
The first thing to do is to ensure that the latest version of QEMM is being used. Check the filedate of QEMM386.SYS in the \QEMM directory. If the filedate is from 1994, get the maintenance patch QPAT3.EXE, which is available in the Quarterdeck Forum Library #10, and apply it.
If after applying the patch and rerunning optimize, your problem persists, add the parameter WC:N to the end of the QEMM386.SYS device line in the CONFIG.SYS file.
If this still produces no success, remove the WC:N and add X=FC00-FFFF in its place. This last parameter should take care of it if all else fails.
Note: We recommend keeping the memory manager up-to-date so that the applications running under it can run smoothly, and not run into bugs or shortcomings in the manager.
Last Modified: 12/30/2003 Product: PRO/5 Operating System: MS Dos
BASIS structures five components of their technology into the BBx Generations.