- Show Remaining Articles ( 36 ) Collapse Articles
BBj ODBC Driver
BASIS ODBC Driver (pre-BBj)
- Show Remaining Articles ( 31 ) Collapse Articles
- Show Remaining Articles ( 68 ) Collapse Articles
BBj Enterprise Manager
BASIC Web Utility
- Show Remaining Articles ( 41 ) Collapse Articles
- Show Remaining Articles ( 226 ) Collapse Articles
PRO/5 Data Server
- Show Remaining Articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
TAOS: The Developers Workbench
- Show Remaining Articles ( 101 ) Collapse Articles
01107: Error=0, TCB(10)=-32, when printing to spooler in AIX
Error=0, TCB(10)=-32, when printing to spooler in AIX
This error can occur when attempting to print to the AIX spooler if permissions are not correct at the OS level.
Attempting to print a file at the OS level returns the following error:
enq: (FATAL ERROR): 0781-167 Could not get process credentials. Errno = 1.
Enq: errno = 1: Operation not permitted.
Check permissions on the following directories.
lpstat: enq 0781-167: could not get process credentials
Permissions on enq were wrong: chmod 6555 /bin/enq
Permissions had inadvertently been set to the wrong value for all files in /usr/bin.
This information was taken from article found on this error message.
Last Modified: 01/02/2006 Product: PRO/5 Operating System: AIX Error Number: 0 OS Error: 32
BASIS structures five components of their technology into the BBx Generations.